1. Download the free printable award and certificate.
2. Open the file in an editing program (Paint can be used - found under Start -> Programs -> Accessories ->
3. Customize or add text to the free printable award as desired.
4. Save the printable award under a new file name using File -> Save As.
6. Print preview the award using File -> Print Preview. Customize setting if needed using shrink to fit if desired.
7. Print the FREE printable award certificate.
*Some printer applications will allow you to print multiples on the same page by going through My
Documents, Viewing the File, and selecting the printing option to print multiples on the same page. This is a
great way to save paper and give awards to multiple students. 1/4 size awards work well for weekly incentives.
4 Cool Dinosaur Templates Created by Heather
Inks for personal use
FREE Printable Awards and Certificates
|Visit me on Facebook!|
|© 2009 Heather Inks|
|Thanks for Visiting! Bookmark my Site & Visit Often!|
© Zabiamdeve |
Teaching Articles & Lesson Plans